Teacher / Class Websites
- 2017-8-18 Bulletin 1
- 2017-8-25 Bulletin 2
- 2017-9-1 Bulletin 3
- 2017-9-8 Bulletin 4
- 2017-9-15 Bulletin 5
- 2017-9-22 Bulletin 6
- 2017-9-29 Bulletin 7
- 2017-10-6 Bulletin 8
- 2017-10-13 Bulletin 9
- 2017-10-20 Bulletin 10
- 2017-10-27 Bulletin 11
- 2017-11-3 Bulletin 12
- 2017-11-17 Bulletin 13
PowerSchool is an electronic student database that allows parents and students to keep up with assignments, grades, attendance and the daily bulletin in one location. You can instantly send an email from PowerSchool to the teacher should you need to communicate with them.
If you have questions about PowerSchool, please contact Ms. Cates.
- If you see an error, feel free to email the teacher about the issue, but please be patient. Grades may be in the process of being updated.
- Please correspond with teachers before contacting administration regarding grades.
- All attendance questions should be directed to Ms. Muehlbauer.
Back to School Forms 2017-2018
Required Back to School Forms 2017-2018
Each of these four forms must be turned in to the office by Friday, August 11.
- Student Profile Form (Please print and complete this version of the Profile Form.)
- Signature Page (After reading the Acceptable Use Policy, Media Consent and Release Form, Honor Code Policy, and Parent Release Policy, print, sign and return the Signature Page.)
- Military Children in Education Form (Please print, complete, and return the Military Children Education Form.)
- Guidelines and Rules (The Guidelines and Rules will be handed to each student on the first day of school. Ms. Hitchcock will review these policies with the students. The Signature Page for the Guidelines and Rules will be posted here after the policies have been reviewed with the students during the first day of school.)
Free & Reduced Textbook Application 2017-2018
If needed, please complete and return the application to the office by Friday, September 1, 2017. Separate applications must be turned in to Signature School and other school districts. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Muehlbauer.
Physical – Immunization Form 2017-2018
All students must be up-to-date with the immunization scheduled prescribed by the health department. Click here for required immunizations.
A physical examination is suggested but not required for most students. However, if you wish to participate in golf or cross country/track, a Sports Physical is required.
Additional Policies and Procedures 2017-2018
Incoming Freshmen Summer Assignments
(Updated April 19, 2017)
Summer Assignments for Rising Sophomores
(Updated May 15, 2017)
Summer Assignments for Rising Juniors
(Updated May 31, 2017)